Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Update

College is going...well it's just going. Math is not kicking my butt yet but it's only the second week of class so who knows. Hubby leaves for his Annual Training tomorrow morning. Two and a half weeks of just me and the lil guy. I've been spoiled not being away from him for very long or at all the whole marriage. I don't want to whine and complain too much for all those I know whose spouses are constantly leaving or constantly away. I'll just have to focus on my son, my schoolwork and get some knitting out of the way. I'll probably clean alot too lol. House is going to be spotless I'll be so bored.

Which reminds me, my dog desperately needs a bath. Clothes need to be followed and stuck somewhere neat until we get a new bedroom set. (Whenever that will be).

Haven't been writing at all. I know I need to but right now I have a lot of things on my plate with my son, work, two college classes, I'm working on my side soap-making business. I'm just simply too busy. Though I know someone will say  "But you are writing right now" haha. Yeah yeah, I need to squeeze a few words in.

Need to start actively job hunting again. Not looking forward to the tedious questionnaires and the same information inputed in every application. I need to finish my resume so I can start sending it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment