Friday, June 17, 2011

Life

Life right now is, full, to say in the least. I feel like lately my schedule has been booked to the max and I'm scrambling to fit everything in. I truely feel as if there are not enough hours in the day right now. I'm working full time at a job I am completely and utterly miserable at 8 1/2 hours a day plus duty days once a week. I'm going to college at night to finish my associates degree before I leave federal service in Feb 2012. I'm 5 classes away and attempting to squeeze them all in on my military Tuition Assistance so I will be ready to pursue my bachelors next summer. My son is damn near about to walk; he's crawling all over the place faster than I can blink. I'm chasing him around while pregnant again ( Yes I realize it's insane but what can I say shit happens) I'm trying to work on my resume and find a job in Texas so I can have money while I'm going to night school using my GI Bill, just all sorts of other crap going on.

Haven't written much lately; Just got back from a 2 week vaca to Oregon to visit the Rents and let them see their first grandson. I need to jump back on it and get this novel finished.

Anything going on with you guys? I feel so out of touch.

1 comment:

  1. I'm finally onto my revisions, trying to finish this round by the end of the month so that I can finish my degree in relative peace. So yeah... I've got a little more than two weeks and almost 300 pages. So it's... a little scary.

    How are you doing?

    ReplyDelete