Sunday, December 12, 2010

Day Two of the blog

It was extremely glum today around here. Overcast, threatening rain. I felt like I was in one of those Tim Burton movies all day long. My son decided to be fussy all day. All. I don't know what's up but I suspect he's coming down with something. He has this little rash on only one side of his face, benedryl seems to work. Today he fussed from 1230ish to almost 5pm finally he fell asleep. It was one of those so tired but he's fighting it therefore he's grumpy. The temp in the house didn't help he was sweating like a pig. I turned it down he seems to be doing better although the entire family seems to have the sniffles/stuffy nose. I guess it's just winter.

Not sure if it's the weather but I've been in a depressed mood all day. Took a nap; that seemed to help a tad. Now if only I can get rid of the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment