Saturday, January 8, 2011

I caught up on reading everyone's blogs! Woohoo!

I read a post from a lovely lady ( See blog here -> Lovely Lady!) about an exercise challenge. The challenge is to exercise 60 minutes everyday for the next 5 months. I figure since I wanted to start steadily working out this was the perfect excuse! So I will be trying my hardest to do at least 60 minutes everyday. It's going to be hard work until I get use to it. I'm thinking maybe a work out playlist on my ipod may do some good. So tomorrow prepare to hear my whining (haha). Oh and for anyone who has Cox Communications Cable on the freezone area they have lots of free workouts for all types of things. I tried "Kim Kardashians Butt and Thigh Fit into your jeans" work out. It was 28 minutes long. I lasted 10 minutes. It was her with some trainer so really it isn't "her" workout *insert eye roll* but OMG it kicked my tush. All those squats I thought my legs were going to give out from under me >_<

In terms of writing, been working a lil each day on my story. When I start drawing blanks I usually try to change up the music genre I'm listening to or if all else fails I give my mind a break watching the tv, reading a book, catching up on the Who. Not too far into my story yet. I'm trying to figure out how to get from Point A to B. I know what I want to happen next; just not how to get there without some cheezy stuff in the middle. It's like I want my character to be on the run, but how do I accomplish that without some corny stuff? UGH.

Tomorrow I go to some place called "The Confetti Cafe" to eat some lunch with the girls while knitting. (Did I ever mention I knit?) That will be fun I could use some lady time even though I'm bringing my infant son along who happens to be quite a hit ;)

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your workout and writing schedule! I always have SUCH a hard time sticking to a concrete work schedule. Oy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here. I'm a procrastinator! Something I'm slowly fixing this year (I hope!) I joined the figment website you mentioned :)

    ReplyDelete